Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Calvin R Jackson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 9
Failed to response to calls regarding my mother bedside manner horrible to say the least trying to check my mother heart while she attempts to use the restroom. Until my mom said wait doc let me sit down fisrt his excuse he has a motorcycles event to attend. My mom in the hospital for days and he only spends 3 mins in the room everyday. Dontcask him to explain or ask a question the he become very rude loud talking and then tell my mom he dont have time refuses to talk to family member his comment he rather talk to the patient. My mom and my right violated brcause i am my mom and dad healthcare proxy. When asked how is dr jackson as a md only ivwas told by the staff he smells good nothing about how good are how well he takes care of his patients. I will never recommend dr jackson to my family friend dog or cat totally unprofessional more interest in money then care. I had to call hospital administration on him because continue lying on staff when he is the problem. I have been a nurse for over 35yrs and is actions for patient care is disgusting.my mother when tovdr jacson for a uti never ran test just gave her meds and sent her on her way. Now ct scan shows cancer in kidney and urologist said this has been there for a while and dr jacksonvwas told that including our but he denied it. Will never ever recommend him at all removing my mom and dad from his care and his office staff in no better.
31 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. Calvin R Jackson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCsra Medical Associates, 2123 Wrightsboro Rd, Augusta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Calvin R Jackson in this video.
Dr. Calvin R Jackson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.