Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Calvin E Leazenby
Dr. Calvin E Leazenby, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Leazenby is affiliated with Spectrum Health Kelsey Memorial Health Center. Dr. Leazenby has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Calvin E Leazenby has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Calvin E Leazenby has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Calvin E Leazenby has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Calvin E Leazenby is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I have been his patient for over 33 years! He is very personal, caring and takes his time with you. He listens to what you have to say. I highly recommend him for all gynecological needs. I had 4 kids that he delivered by C-section safely and my last one was very risky and had delivery problems, he got me through it and I appreciate him very much
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Leazenby is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Calvin E Leazenby accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsShmg Midwifery Ob/Gyn Kentwood, 4444 Kalamazoo Ave SE Ste 104, Grand Rapids, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Calvin E Leazenby in this video.
Dr. Calvin E Leazenby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.