More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Calvin C Lin MD
Dr. Calvin C Lin has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Calvin C Lin has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Calvin C Lin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Avoid this office
Self-verified patient of Dr. Calvin C Lin - Posted on December 19th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Calvin C Lin - Posted on January 26th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Calvin C Lin - Posted on October 12th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Calvin C Lin - Posted on October 15th, 2015
a true gem!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Calvin C Lin - Posted on September 24th, 2009
a truly wonderful doctor! friendly and warm! always greets us with a big smile. we had a hard time finding a doctor that was willing to split vaccines but dr lin not only was open to the idea, he went through the whole alternative schedule with us in detail. his partner dr rao is really sweet as well. we recommend dr lin to to all our friends.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
17 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Calvin C Lin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Calvin C Lin
Dr Lin joined Camarillo Childrens Medical Group in 2008. He was raised in Camarillo and graduated from Camarillo High School. Dr Lin then went on to receive his BS in chemistry from Gannon University with additional coursework completed at UCLA and Berkeley. Upon graduation, Dr Lin attended St George University School of Medicine where he received his medical degree. He completed his pediatric internship and residency at New York Methodist Hospital and Cornell/Columbia New York Presbyterian Hospital. Dr Lin is board certified by the American Academy of Pediatrics and is a Fellow of the American Board of Pediatrics. He is active on the pediatric committee at St Johns Hospital in Oxnard. In 2009, Dr Lin was nominated for Physician of the Year at St Johns Hospital in Oxnard. Dr Lin was also recently named one of America's Top Pediatricians by the Consumer's Research Council of America. He is married with two children and enjoys playing tennis and biking in his spare time.
Locations & DirectionsLIN & LIN MDS, 915 W 7th St, Oxnard, CA
Dr. Calvin C Lin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oxnard, CA.