Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cam-Ly P Tran has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Tran is a wonderful surgeon. In the office, she was very knowledgeable and reassuring, explaining my condition and how she intended to repair my two hernias. She answered all my questions thoroughly and compassionately. In pre-op, she exuded the kind of confidence that assured me I was in good hands and everything would be okay. I experienced very little pain and bruising following surgery. If I required surgery again in the future, Dr. Tran would be the surgeon I would be seeking.
Dr. Tran is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Tufts University School Of Medicine
Dr. Cam-Ly P Tran accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center, 5601 De Soto Ave, Woodland Hills, CA
Dr. Cam-Ly P Tran is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Woodland Hills, CA.