Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Camela A Mcgrath has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Camela A Mcgrath has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 31
I just saw Dr. McGrath today and had a very different experience than the 1 star people did (one of the complainers said she wouldn't induce before 39 weeks, which is totally standard practice, that person doesn't know what they are talking about. Plus wanting to be induced 2 weeks early just so your mom can be there is not a good reason). I've seen 5 doctors for my issue, none have been able to figure it out. From what I can tell after our lengthy visit and her thorough exam, we are on the right track. She is friendly, personable and easy to talk to. She cares about you as a whole, not just your issue. Definitely recommend!
I have seen Dr. Harris (Dr. McGrath) for many years. She was so fantastic that I requested all of my pregnancy appointments to be with her. After such a great experience with delivering my first child, I requested Dr. Harris to deliver my 2nd, 3rd, and even 4th child! She is the best OB/GYN! Not only was she superb during all of my deliveries, but even after a later gynecological issue came up, she was terrific in helping me resolve the problem with dignity and care. When my husband and I decided that our family was complete, it was Dr. Harris who offered me different options in a caring and considerate way. After all that we've shared over the years, I don't only consider Dr. Harris my personal doctor, but also my friend.
Dr. Harris/McGrath is the best doctor I have ever had! She's been my personal doctor for over 15 years. I experienced a miscarriage early on, and Dr. Harris/McGrath was so tender with me following my sad experience. Not long after, I became pregnant again, and Dr. Harris helped me along emotionally, despite my fears. In fact, I liked her so much, I
Dr. Harris delivered my baby and was on her cell phone complaining that she was going to miss her personal appointment because she was busy with my labor. She never had time for me during my visits and absolutely did not have time for me during labor. She made me feel terrible. When i went in for my follow up at 6 weeks i had questions and she lied to me about what happened and told me to be grateful and move on.Terrible doctor i am so disappointed, im writing to the hospital so she cannot deliver there anymore.
If you are on Medicaid the doctor doesn't care if you wanna get induced at 38 when its medically full term. My mom booked the flight to stay for the delivery and leave a few days after. The crappy doctor says THE HOSPITAL will not let her induce until 39 weeks. She wants to wait til 40 weeks which my mother will be gone by then. Horrible doctor, horrible practice. don't go their. No bedside manner small rooms! Don't care about you or your spouse.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
27 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Camela A Mcgrath accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
Sharp Health Plan
- Sharp Health Blue Choice
- Sharp Health Gold Value
- Sharp Health Performance
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorth County Womens Specialists, 488 E Valley Pkwy Ste 310, Escondido, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Camela A Mcgrath in this video.
Dr. Camela A Mcgrath is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Escondido, CA.