- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Camela A Mcgrath has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Camela A Mcgrath has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Camela A Mcgrath Accepts the Following Insurance
- 488 E Valley Pkwy Ste 308 # 310 Escondido , CA : (760) 745-1363
More about Dr. Camela A Mcgrath
Dr. Mcgrath graduated from the University of Texas Medical School At Houston in 1991. Dr. Mcgrath works in Escondido, CA and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mcgrath is affiliated with Palomar Health Downtown Hospital Campus.