Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cameron Halsell
Dr. Cameron Halsell, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with another office in Edmond, OK. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Halsell is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford and OU Medical Center. Dr. Halsell has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Cameron Halsell has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Cameron Halsell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.