4.7

Have you seen Dr. Cameron G Javid?

Excellent care in action

I have been a patient of Dr. Javid for several years. Recently, I opted for a surgical procedure called Vitrectomy. This was the removal of the many floaters that I had in my eyes. I was at the point where I would have to move my head back and forth to clear my field of vision to read. The care, concern, efficient service that I received are to be commended. Dr. Javid's office staff are always friendly and very competent. Dr. Javid is very knowledgeable in his field. He passes that knowledge to his patients so there is never any doubt about what the procedure entails and what to expect before and after the procedure. I feel like Dr. Javid was able to perform a miracle on my eyes. I have the best vision I have had since childhood. I would recommend Dr. Javid and his staff to my friends and relatives without any reservations.

Surprizing Outcome

I am extremely grateful for Dr. Javid's HIGHLY developed professional surgical skills and his 20+ years of successful experience practicing here in Tucson. In May 2017 diagnosed with macular hole in fourth stage... basically meaning... NO "good" expectations as the condition had gone past the encouraging surgical repair window. Dr Javid was still interested in giving his expert surgery skills a chance as he'd had SOME past encouraging results... but left it up to me. Since sight is soo precious I decided to go for it... even though I am 70. Significant IMPROVEMENT was measured at my September appointment...I have until May of 2018 to acquire maximum recovery as the superior surgical repair work continues to heal ...and I am LOOKING forward to that! THANK YOU DR. JAVID my sight issue was safe in your kind, extremely talented hands. Can't believe I almost decided not to have the surgery !!!!

Outstanding Retina Specialist

My husband and I are both patients of Dr Cameron Javid. We have been very pleased with our experience with Dr Javid as well as his office staff. His staff is courteous, and helpful. He is very thorough with his examinations as well as taking time to explain to the results to his patients. He has the latest in equipment for accurate diagnosis. We highly recommend him as a Retina Specialist.

What a well organized, efficient office procedure, many patients, but felt very comfortable in personal care. Most important my sight was restored to 90% from a macular hole. No surprise there when you follow Dr. orders. Thank you Dr. Javid.

Patient

I suffered for years with an eye condition (floaters) that I thought had no cure. I found Dr. Javid and have the most important part of my life back - my vision. He explained well what was to be done, the surgery was easy for me, and life changing. I had almost given up making jewelry and now my energy and vision are back. Thank you so much!

Warm, caring and professional.

Patient

Recieved excellent care before, during and after my procedures. I have the upmost trust and confidece in Dr. Javid and would recommend him to my loved ones and friends. I am very pleased with the office staff as they were very attentive to my needs and concerns.

A True Professional

I was experiencing blurry vision in one eye and was refereed to Dr Javid. He performed quite a few tests and spoke at length about what we might do. He said is was a "floater" and gave me a new definition of what that meant. After a waiting period to see if it would clear up, he said I had 2 choices: live with it (any I guess many people do) or have it surgically corrected. I opted for the surgery. I was apprehensive as I don't like my eyes messed with, but he assured me it would be OK. Well, it was. I had my final post-op with him today. It is all healed, vision is cleared, and I'm a happy guy. I would see him again if the need arises. Thanks, Doc!

Very confident in his assessment, good with explaining my options when my retina detached and good with all the follow up visits. Glad he was my doctor as I now have my eye sight back!

terrific!

Gets right on a problem. Trust his patients completely: accepts us as full partners in the treatment and listens to what we have to say. Explains what he's doing as he goes along, checks for your understanding and makes sure he doesn't scare you as he informs you. Is very compassionate but not maudlin. Never over-promises; give you the statistical odds for various outcomes. Thinks very fast. Walks you through imaging output as he's talking about it so you can visualize what's going on. Has WiFi and capucino in his waiting room. J

Dr. Cameron Javid MD

Dr. Javid is extremely competent and well trained .He is very thorough, and also responsive to caring for any emergency eye problems. The office is efficient and well staffed and the treatment is the best.

Wonderful Experience

I had a sudden and unexpected loss of vision. I called Retina Associates & was told to come right over. Even though the office was very busy and full of patients everyone was very efficient and kind. My medical history was taken and some testing was done. Dr. Javid came in and did a very thorough exam and along with the testing that was done he was able to diagnose and treat me that same day. Dr. Javid was very kind and knowledgeable. He took time to explain what was happening to me and comfort me. My vision was saved.

Dr. Cameron G Javid is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.