2.4

Highly Dissatisfied

Dear Dr. SCOTT

In 11/2013, I went to the ER, because of extreme pain from the unstable fractures moving in my face and neck, I was not aware of the severity of my injuries. You looked my record up prior to any exam, read misdiagnosed from Oregon Imaging, and did not provide me the standard of care, you and then the nurse made impertinent remarks/ see hospital contracts for further understanding. I was forced to turn you and your hospital in for insurance fraud recently . I have unstable multiple skull fractures and recently discovered internal decapitation. Many citizens, agencies and plus are watching this unravel. Please do not do this to your next patient. I came to you for "fair and appropriate care - the standard of care. I do think if you had been given the truth, you may have helped me. You ridiculed me on having some kind of special fractures from another country. I worked on NIH study on head and neck injuries, did not tell you, was being respectful, 27 months later, my skull and neck untreated injuries have comprised my survival.

??!!!???! wtf???

The most memorable thing about my visit was that this physician looked at my medical records rather than examine me or spend time figuring out what my issue was. Scary.

Thought McK-Willamette was superior???

When I went to McKenzie Willamette Hospital I thought that I was going to receive superior care. I was told they had shorter wait times and the doctors spent more time with you getting to the root of the problem. This was the exact OPPOSITE of what I experienced of this physician. He was short, brash, and dismissive. If I were his employer I would take a look at how he treats his patients. Just sayin....

sad

I received a letter of apology from McKenzie Willamette Hospital quality control regarding the poor care I received from this a physician.this position needs to be held accountable for his actions....or lack thereof. disgruntled patient to say the least.

Terrible care. Thought he was going to send me home to die.

Terrible Care

Dr. Scott did not provide care for me, allow a family member come back to see me, dismissed my complaints, and did not provide an exam. He spent less than five minutes in the room then told me to leave. I plan on filing a complaint with the Medical Review Board.

Dr. Cameron K Scott is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lebanon, OR.