Dr. Camilla A Mican Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Camilla A Mican?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Dr. Camilla Mican

Dr. Mican is the most honest, straightforward doctor I have seen in my recent encounter with lung cancer. She goes right to the point and doesn't pull punches. My hospitilization stays showed me that colleagues and medical staff alike have very high regard for her as a person and as a surgeon. Plus...she has a sense of humor - not too common in surgeons, I'm afraid. She's wonderful!

She saved my life.

Dr Mican was called in after I was hospitalized for esophageal cancer. She is a top rated surgeon and the only thorasic oncologist in the state of Arizona. My oncologist said if I was going to have a chance of recovery after surgery I needed the best. I am 6 years cancer free and I owe most it to Dr. Mican. She had a great bedside manner. I was hospitalized for 3 weeks. She was very explicit about what was going to happen and what my part in the recovery was. I have only the highest respect for her.

Completely unprofessional

She nonchalantly accused me of faking my symptoms. She told me she wondered why I started having symptoms after I was told I have the nodule in my lung. It is true that I was symptom free prior to that, however, but a few weeks later I have had pain since then and to hear that from her and that she was going to consult my pulmonologist to ask her opinion of my pain made me extremely mad and disappointed that a doctor would disrespect their patients like this. I would not recommend her to anyone.

Dr. Camilla A Mican is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.