Dr. Camille S Braswell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Camille S Braswell?

Thorough and Sincerely interested

I have been seeing Dr. Braswell for three years for annual physicals and several other medical reasons. Dr. Braswell has a wonderful bedside manner and displays not only knowledge, but a sincere interest in you as a patient and you get the sense that she really enjoys her job. I highly recommend as a family practice physician.

Dr. Braswell is very competent and thorough, and she has great "bedside manner". Very compassionate.

Excellent doctor. I definitely recommend.

Witch

Hateful uncaring horrid bedside manor seemed to be bothered I came to her

I walked out after waiting an hour!!!!

I am new to the area and planned to find a permanent family doctor for my husband and myself. I was told to show up 15 minutes early for paperwork which I did. I waited in the waiting room for 30 minutes and in the exam room for another 30 before walking out like a crazy lady. No one apologized even after I asked why they could not at least apologize for over an hour of my time lost. The doctor was standing in the hallway and saw me leave never even turning to me to say anything. I never write reviews like this. Maybe by doing so there will be a change and no one will have to go through the embarassment of loosing their cool and their time.

Dr. Camille S Braswell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.