Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Camille Collett
Dr. Camille Collett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with other offices in South Jordan, UT and Salt Lake City, UT (and 10 other locations). She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Collett is affiliated with Latter-Day Saints Hospital, Intermountain Medical Ctr and St Mark'S Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Camille Collett has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Camille Collett has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Camille Collett has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Camille Collett is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I have been going to this practice approximately 12-18 years. M.D.s come and go as they progress in their profession. The particular physician Dr. Collett is all about Appointments and getting money. Do I sound vindictive? No, I'm really not! I'm changing my physician because why should I have to see an M.D. for less than five minutes to obtain a perscription I've been taking for 10-15 years and originally prescribeed by one of their own in house physicians. Money! It costs me sixty seven dollars and my insurance forty five dollars for every appointment. A Former patient
Dr. Collett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Intermountain Medical Ctr
St Mark'S Hospital
Latter-Day Saints Hospital
30 Years Experience
University of Utah
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Camille Collett in this video.
Dr. Camille Collett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.