3.4

Poor Time Management

We waited for over an hour and 45 minutes just to see the Dr The appt. took another 45 minutes because Dr. Collett tends to tell stories about her personal life and did not remain professional about the assessment at hand. This is not a one time occurrence. When checking with the front desk associates, they said this was typical of her "time management" and to be patient. When this was mentioned to Dr. Collett, she said "Bring a book next time. All my patients know I give extra time." Maybe those "extra time" means extra billing fees for the insurance. In my experience, an extensive visit equals more pay for the Dr and higher co-pay for the patient. Dr. Collett has continuously gone against authorized family wishes with regard to HIPAA and talking to family members who are not authorized caretakers, which I believe is a HIPAA violation. Dr. Collett does not deserve any stars in my opinion!!!

Very educated and thorough doctor

I have gone to Dr. Collett for 10-15 years. I originally had PCN, which is basically free care. She saw me for years on this, with extremely difficult diagnoses. I had a reaction to lidocaine when my son was born which caused terrible neurological problems including extreme pain, dizziness and difficulty walking. She really went to bat to help me get social security. In addition, I had experienced extreme fatigue for years before going to her. When I told her about this, she ran test after test until she found out what was really wrong. Other doctors said it was chronic fatigue which many don't even believe is real. She then researched Addison's disease extensively, a disease of the adrenal glands, and researched the treatment and prescribed the medicine to help me. I love her! The biggest thing with her is establishing a trusting relationship. Make sure you are on time for your appointments. She may run late but that's only because she will spend extra time with you when needed. If you need extra time, she'll give it to you and if she's too busy she'll ask you to make another appointment to talk about additional issues and tests

Really cares about her patients

Called our home at 7:00pm (her off hours!) just to make sure everything was ok after the procedure.

Dr. Collette is the rudest doctor I have worked with in a long time. She honestly thinks she is superior to most everyone. She is not a doctor I would recommend or go to ever. There is not a rating for her.

Out of touch

I have been going to this practice approximately 12-18 years. M.D.s come and go as they progress in their profession. The particular physician Dr. Collett is all about Appointments and getting money. Do I sound vindictive? No, I'm really not! I'm changing my physician because why should I have to see an M.D. for less than five minutes to obtain a perscription I've been taking for 10-15 years and originally prescribeed by one of their own in house physicians. Money! It costs me sixty seven dollars and my insurance forty five dollars for every appointment. A Former patient

Dr. Camille Collett is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.

Dr. Camille Collett Is this you?