Dr. Camille Eyvazzadeh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Camille Eyvazzadeh?

rectal reconstruction

I call him my "Guardian Angel". He did a total reconstruction surgery in 2000 and saved the quality of my life. After being told I had rectal cancer and needed a colostomy by another physician, I was referred to him by my son who worked at St. Luke as an up and coming physician. He was so very gracious at our first consultation appointment, I knew he was the right doctor for me. Throughout the surgery, ileostomy and reversal, I cannot put into words what this wonderful doctor means to me. He is always in my nightly prayers as a gift from God. I cannot ever stop telling everyone what an amazing doctor he was and is.

There are no better

He saved my life. I had a severe colon infection. Two other Dr's opinions said I needed 2 surgeries. One with a bag resulting - and maybe a second a few months later to complete the process. He did my surgery arthroscopic, one and done. As far as I'm concerned he is the best!

Dr. Camille Eyvazzadeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.