Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Camille A Fleming has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Camille A Fleming has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Camille A Fleming is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 8
Couldn't ask for a better doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Camille A Fleming - Posted on January 25th, 2012
Dr. Fleming finishes the information. Many doctors will only provide you with the initial information. She gives you teh complete details and then works WITH you to make a decision based on your situation. She's calm, caring, and very upfront. I feel confident that we are in the best of hands.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Camille A Fleming - Posted on March 16th, 2010
A Dr. that can think and make a decision on the fly and be on targe.Excellent at listening to your problem as well as explaining a possible solution. A very caring individual, loving mother and wife on top of her daily responsibilities.I'm an older patient, open heart history with no heart trama, and this Dr. has not been timid to make a decision on my care...and chew me out if I need it. I've grown to trust and believe in her to always do her best for me or anyone else.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
21 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1997
St Anthony Hospital Central
Dr. Camille A Fleming accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Camille A Fleming
Camille Fleming, M.D. rejoined Oaklawns active medical staff in November 2004 after a year-long fellowship at the University of Colorado. Dr. Fleming joined Marshall Internal and Family Medicine, where she treats patients of all ages and has a special interest in health and obstetrics. Dr. Fleming received her undergraduate degree from the University of Wisconsin and her medical degree from Albany Medical College in New York. She completed her family practice residency at St. Anthony Hospitals family medicine program in Denver. She also completed a fellowship in womens health at St. Anthonys, where she received training to perform Caesarean sections and tubal ligations, and to help women manage menopause and other health issues.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Camille A Fleming is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seattle, WA.