Dr. Camille A Graham Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Camille A Graham?

Great and compassionate Dr.; Very thorough and great at follow up.

Worst experience ever!!!

I had the worst experience ever at this doctors office! The staff is super rude and made me feel very uncomfortable. I ended up leaving the office before I even saw the doctor! I have never been treated that bad in my entire life! I called the office manager and she was absolutely horrible! I explained the situation and she said "there is nothing I can do about it, we are busy! Have a good day" and she hung up on me! I would never have anything to do with this place again!

My 14 month old son was scheduled for a tube surgery with her. His surgery was scheduled for 8am, they told us to get there at 7am, she didnt arrive till 8:45am. Now this is crazy to starve a 14 month old for that long. He screamed and cried for an hour and a half. The surgery was cancelled cause we were not happy when she fimally walk in talking on her cell phone.

TTeacher

Dr. Graham has treated both of my grand children. Her bedside manner is great and she takes time to answer all questions.I feel very confident in the services she has provided and continues to provide my grand children.

Do not do surgery with her...

I was going to have her do sinus surgery but the anesthesiologist group she uses would not agree to talk to me before the minutes before surgery. I have had Complex Regional Pain, Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue and needed to make sure they were aware of the preop preparations and during surgery procedures that would not make those diagnoses worse. Dr. Graham's staff was rude and told me not to self diagnosis and that I was yelling at her when I was not, I was in tears however in frustration. The anesthesiologist was suppose to call me at 5:30 and did not. At 9 pm i receive a call, it rang twice and went to voice mail. I then called Dr. Graham and she did not apologize or suggest any action to resolve the situation. She said only that she did not have any of their numbers and would not call them at home. Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield