Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Camilo R Gomez has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Camilo R Gomez has the following 19 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Carotid Stenosis
- Intracranial Embolism and Thrombosis
- Intracranial Arteriosclerosis
- Migraine Disorder
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Seizure Disorders
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
Dr. Camilo R Gomez has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Camilo R Gomez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 76
I cannot believe this man has a license to practice medicine. My wife went to the ER and she was admitted for fear of a stroke. An MRI was completed and the doctor came in with his entourage and was in the room for 90 seconds to tell us it was not a stroke. He did not provide any insight into why she had these episodes that mimic a stroke and did not tell us what was going on. He kept her an additional day for observation and then discharged her as having type 2 diabetes which she does not have. I am going out of my way to make people understand this man should not be practicing medicine
St Louis University Hospital
Dr. Camilo R Gomez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLoyola University Medical Center, 2160 S 1st Ave, Maywood, IL
Dr. Camilo R Gomez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maywood, IL.