Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Camilo A Gonima
Dr. Camilo A Gonima, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Gonima is affiliated with Methodist Mansfield Medical Center, Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital and St Lukes Baptist Hospital. Dr. Gonima has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Camilo A Gonima has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
First of all I was very impressed with his staff. I was seeing Dr. Gonima for a 2nd opinion regarding a procedure/surgery. They had actually looked over my medical records BEFORE I came in and we were able to have an actual conversation. Very refreshing. Also Dr Gonima explained everything in detail. I learned a great deal about my condition and he explained far better than the previous 2 doctors I had seen what my pros and cons were so I could make the appropriate decision. I highly recommend him. I'm not overly critical, but I do expect a certain standard when it comes to medical care. He hits all the marks as an A+.
Dr. Gonima is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1998
University Of Texas Health Science
Dr. Camilo A Gonima accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - Innovative Health
- Imagine Health Innovative Health
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Camilo A Gonima is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.