Dr. Camilo A Gonima Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Camilo A Gonima?

Awesome doctor and staff A+

First of all I was very impressed with his staff. I was seeing Dr. Gonima for a 2nd opinion regarding a procedure/surgery. They had actually looked over my medical records BEFORE I came in and we were able to have an actual conversation. Very refreshing. Also Dr Gonima explained everything in detail. I learned a great deal about my condition and he explained far better than the previous 2 doctors I had seen what my pros and cons were so I could make the appropriate decision. I highly recommend him. I'm not overly critical, but I do expect a certain standard when it comes to medical care. He hits all the marks as an A+.

Dr. Camilo A Gonima is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.