Dr. Camilo Rosales Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Camilo Rosales?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Terrible doctor! Horrible experience

His staff and he are amazing. He explaines everyrhing in detail. Very friendly staff and office ladies rock.

Dr. Rosales cured me after other Drs 20 years of wrong diagnosis!!

I found Dr. Rosales by chance, he was on my insurance plan. Hoping for a cure to a long time problem with my leg, I had my doubts. The previous doctors I had seen failed to successfully treat my condition. Dr. Rosales actually listened to me during my appointment and didnt dismiss my symptoms. After 20 years of living with a painful and sometimes debilitating vascular abnormality, Dr Rosales accurately diagnosed a rare birth defect that required a simple minor procedure. I am now pain free, healed and have Dr. Rosales to thank for it.

Dr. Camilo Rosales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Astoria, OR.