- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cammon B Arrington MD
Dr. Cammon B Arrington, MD is a doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA, with other offices in Capitola, CA and Salinas, CA. They have 25 years of experience. Their specialties include Pediatric Cardiology.
Dr. Cammon B Arrington has 3 locations
Dr. Cammon B Arrington has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Cammon B Arrington has the following 1 expertise
- Congenital Heart Defects
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Cammon B Arrington Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Cammon B Arrington
Cammon B. Arrington, MD/PhD is a pediatric cardiologist at Primary Children´s Medical Center where he cares for children with all forms of cardiac disease. He is a basic science researcher at the University Of Utah School Of Medicine studying inherited aortic valve and arch abnormalities, hypoplastic left heart syndrome, heterotaxy syndrome, and total anomalous pulmonary venous return. He is also Co-Director of the University of Utah Pediatric Cardiology Phenotype-Genotype Core.