Dr. Camran Nezhat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Camran Nezhat?

Amazing Doctor

Posted on July 27th, 2017

I felt like I was in a whole different world when coming to visit this doctor. We live only 1 1/2 hours away however for him I would have traveled across the world. Amazing doctor who helped my daughter out tremendously!!! She had endometriosis and he made her feel so special like she was his only client also performed several surgeries that made her feel 100% better. If you are having any issues with trying to have a baby or pain and suffering from female issues you need to call him.

no one in California could help her I found Cameron in a newsweek article

Posted on August 9th, 2016

did procedure lapriscopically 26 year sago on my daughter. cured her endometriosis. two pregnancies followed. my grandchildren are now 26 years and 22 years old.. my dughter is fine- she is now 60 years old

Highly recommended

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

Dr. Nezhat is the best doctor I have ever seen. I am so glad that I flew to CA to see him. Not only he is so good at surgeries, he cares about the patient. I had very server endometriosis and infertility issues. And he was able to solve all my problems in one surgery. He also accepts my insurance, which is not always the case especially for famous doctors. He gives me hope for my fight with endometriosis. I am so grateful and feel lucky to have him as my doctor.

Posted on May 4th, 2012

I just had my follow-up appt w/Dr. Nezhat after a hysterectomy 3 weeks ago & I feel amazing! My issues were uber-painful and abnormally heavy periods which literally, took 10 days out of my life every month. I knew from googling my symptoms that I probably needed a hysterectomy but I was looking for a procedure less intense/invasive as the kind my mother had. Dr. Nezhat's name kept popping up, so I called his office and saw him. Dr. Nezhat isn't verbose but he is spot-on when he does speak to you. He looked at my face, pulled my lower eyelid down and said to the intern, "she is very anemic" - to which I was sent to the lab immediately for blood-work. I got a call on a Friday evening, after 6pm, from Dr. Buescher, one of the interns & she confirmed Dr. Nezhat's diagnosis. I was off-the-charts anemic and needed iron transfusions before attempting any surgery. Because I'm needle-phobic, I opted to load up on iron by taking Blackstrap Molasses supplements and Dr. Nezhat was fully supportive. Follow-up lab work showed my red blood cell count was textbook perfect so I scheduled my surgery. My pre-op meeting was with another fellow, Dr. Paka and she was delightful. I asked her a ton of questions and she went over everything (repeatedly!) making sure I absolutely understood what I was getting into by having this procedure. I felt 100% confident and informed. Dr. Nezhat's practice of mentoring other surgeons did not bother me. The $2500 "co-surgeon" fee was billed to my BC insurance as out-of-network which BC covered 70% however I would pay it myself if I had to; getting the best treatment for ME is worth every penny. I was in contact with Dr. Buescher, Dr. King and Dr. Paka. All were very kind and very patient with me throughout the process. I highly recommend Dr. Nezhat and his staff and will refer him to anyone, friend or family who needs an awesome OB/GYN!

Posted on August 20th, 2010