Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Candaca Marshall
Dr. Candaca Marshall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with another office in Oklahoma City, OK. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology. Dr. Marshall is affiliated with OU Medical Center, Presbyterian Hospital and The University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Candaca Marshall has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist can help you get to the bottom of it. They can also help identify the many possible causes of failure to thrive in infants.
Other common conditions they treat include Crohn's Disease, inflammatory bowel disease, liver disease, short gut syndrome and hepatitis C, as well as nutritional disorders like celiac disease and lactose intolerance. In order to diagnose and treat your child’s condition, gastroenterologists can perform colonoscopies and other diagnostic testing before deciding on the best treatment plan.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Marshall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
OU Medical Center
The University Hospital
Children's Hospital Of Ok
28 Years Experience
University of Oklahoma
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Candaca Marshall accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Candaca Marshall in this video.
Dr. Candaca Marshall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.