Dr. Candace C Collins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Candace C Collins?

Great Personal Attention

Dr. Collins took time with me on each of my visits leading up to and following my cataract surgeries answering any and all questions. Her surgical team was attentive and excellent. I experienced no complications and have almost 20/20 vision after surgery. I would recommend Dr. Collins to anyone and everyone.

Dr. Collins is the best ophthalmologist I have ever been to. Her knowledge is eximplary, and her bedside manner is fantastic! I would recommend Dr.Collins to anyone.

No bedside manner!

She has no bedside manner especially being a child's eye dr. There's a reason she is accepting new patients after being at the clinic so long. I wouldn't go back to her for me as an adult much less her touch my child. She was rude to my child as she was examining him- he's 2! No patience no respect not kind insensitive ! Will be calling and filing a complaint with the board. I am shocked she is a child's dr !

Do Doctor's Care Anymore?!

After waiting over 2 hours, this doctor was appalled at my anger. She made no apologies for the wait time and then refused to check my seven year old's vision because of my anger. I told the staff someone in the office was going to check my child's eyes because Dr. Collins had us dilate my child's eye for two weeks, and I needed to know if it was working. Dr. Collins returned to check my daughter and spent less than 5 minutes with my child. I do not feel she did her job as a pediatric othamologist.