Dr. Candace S Fugate Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Candace S Fugate?

they don't care about there patient.

i change my kids doctor because this office was close to my house but what a mistake i made. every time i take my kids to visit the doctor they were bean seeing by nurse not a doctor what a joke. you get charge for doctor visit true your insurance but you get a nurse to see your kids if i want a nurse to see my kids why i take them to doctor i can go to any pharmacy and they well help me to find some Madison. i change this doctor and they want to charge me money to send my kids record to new doctor they didn't even ask me way i want to leave and change doctor. like i said they just don't care they want your money what a petty. if you really love your kids you well never use there services.

Great doctor for kids and parents. She truly cares about her patients and we have been going to her for over 11 years. We will never leave her practice, highly recommend her.

Dr. Fugate is Wonderful!

I cannot say enough about Dr. Fugate and have been taking my 3 kids there since 2006. After struggling with other local (south Riding) pediatricians who's nurses refused appts after giving me 20 questions and at one point, causing my sons throat to swell so bad that we had to take him to the ER. I always get an appt and they NEVER make me feel like an idiot mom who doesn't know when an appt to the Dr is really necessary. Dr. Fugate respects all moms, stay at home and working and I appreciate that. She trusts that Mom's often "know" and guides and treats with complete respect and professionalism. I appreciate her friendliness and ability to laugh even on the tough days because that is what a mom feels like. I feel like she cares for kids and has that extra special touch to make moms feel good to. One stop shop. My only complaint is that when I have had to see the Nurse Practioner, she is very behind schedule and while I understand that for a sick appt, there are no guarantees..waiting an hour to hour and a half is a bit excess. When I see Dr. Fugate for a sick appt, even if she is loaded with patience, she somehow stays within an acceptable wait time. I couldn't imagine aother pediatric office and especially one with multiple Dr's where you never get the same one. I consistently see Dr. Fugate and only have to see a PA when she is out or it's a last minute sick appt and they are slammed. I highly recommend this office and have never had a bad experience so don't believe everything you read.

Dr. Candace S Fugate is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chantilly, VA.