Dr. Candace C Green Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Candace C Green?

Bad surgery

I had a terrible hysterectomy with Dr. Green. She was full of bravado and told me she had done many. There were many cuts on my bladder and vagina and I developed a fistula because of trauma. I had four repair surgeries and had to wear a catheter off and on for over a year. All the doctors here are aware of her now. At one hospital, I had to wear three catheters after surgery for a week. Beware! This is the truth.

Try someone else!

This was my first visit to a dermatologist and after living (and baking) in Florida for the last 7 years I thought the visit was overdue. Dr. Green barely looked my skin over saying something like, "Cancer won't be a problem for you." I then asked her about Accutane because of some mild acne that I have been dealing with. I could have done without her condescending tone while she said she wouldn't prescribe it. Her response should not have surprised me though, because earlier when I told the assistant that I was interested in talking about Accutane she wrote it on my chart and then went outside the room and she had a good laugh with the doctor about it. Obviously this doctor thinks she has it all figured out. Someone should clue her in that she can easily be heard through the door. Maybe she doesn't care.Dr. Green did suggest a product to control the oil on my face which I did purchase from her before I left. It made my face break out more. I won't be going back to Dr. Green and if I was you I would try someone else too.