Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Candace A Keene has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Candice Keene is opinionated and gives out wrong information to her patients. She told me that she gave me a pelvic exam but Medicare does not pay for pap smears under normal instances. I told her I received an email from medicare stating I was due for an exam and pap smear this year. She said pelvic exams only are paid for by medicare every 24 months but the pap smear WAS NOT. I phoned medicare today and I am told that medicare DOES PAY FOR THE PAP SMEAR EVERY 24 months for all women.. So now I will have to wait another two years to have the PAP smear which equals to a total of four years that I will not have had one. Wrong doctor for Pennsylvania......wrong doctor for YOU. She is friendly but not WELL INFORMED.
My doctor in the same practice had to suddenly move to another state bc of her husband's job. The day I was induced was the day I met Dr. Keene. She was compassionate, patient, understanding, and acted as though I was her only patient in the world. I was initially nervous to have anyone but my other doctor be there for me through my labor, but Dr. Keene made the transition simple and pleasant.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
26 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Candace A Keene accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGrandview Medical Practice, 99 N West End Blvd Ste 104, Quakertown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Candace A Keene in this video.
Dr. Candace A Keene is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quakertown, PA.