Dr. Candice D Golez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Candice D Golez?

She is always willing to listen. If she doesn't know something, she will send me to get testing done or to a specialist. Wonderful doctor. She is the reason my son is here. Great for women's health. I trust her more than any doctor I've ever been to. And I've been to a lot!

Total Waste of my time!

I specifically made this appt to get a pap and birth control. Told this to staff when i made the apt on the phone. When i went to the apt not only did i wait forever in the room the doctor comes in and tells me that this office does not believe in birth control and they are unable to perform the pap. Not only have i not had a pap in 4 years..i missed work for this! I was already nervous because I hadnt had a pap in so long.. I was totally let down on my visit. I definitely will not be going back and I will be taking my child elsewhere.

Dr. Candice D Golez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hanford, CA.