Dr. Caner Z Dinlenc Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Caner Z Dinlenc?

Most Uncaring Doctor Ever

I have never written about a doctor good or bad before, but I feel that anyone in need of a Urologist SHOULD NOT go to Dr. Dinlenc. My story with this doctor is too long to tell, but to sum it up. He was rude, he made me feel like I was annoying him if I had a question, he did not return my call when I was in terrible pain, and he lied to me about the length of time my stint needed to stay in. He told my boyfriend right after my surgery that the stint needed to stay in for 2 weeks and then he later realized he would be away that week and insisted that I needed to have it in me for 3 weeks. Imagine a doctor keeping a foreign object in your body for an extra week while he goes on vacation? My body rejected the stint and I got so sick, weak, and was in so much pain and this man would not return my call. I ended up having another doctor in his department remove the stint. Be smarter than I was and go to any other Urologist. There are many good and kind doctors out there, Dr. Dinlenc is not one of them.

WORST DOCTOR EVER!!

My father went to him. He gave him 2 completely unnessary kidney stone removal surgery. He was out of work for 3 weeks when dr. Said oh you'll be fine you'll take the subway home. He's terrible Doctor!! The second Doctor we went to said you're body is damaged..tore your urethra.. Damaged his reproductive system..don't go to him!!

This Doctor Did Nothing For Me

The title says it all! I received invoice after invoice for absolutely no service whatsoever. Try your luck elsewhere...

DON'T see this doctor

In the few times I saw Dr. Dinlenc he provided little information about my condition and went so far as to book a surgery without 1) telling me what the surgery was 2) why he had to perform it 3) what the root cause of my problem might be. If you want a doctor who informs you, asks you questions in the hope of reaching a diagnosis, gives you choices and listens to you, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. Consider this a warning.

Get a Second Opinion

Performed a surgery that was NOT successful and then forgot a week later on my follow-up. His office still sent me a bill, though. Make sure you get a second opinion.

Dr. Dinlenc might be a good doctor

...but I wasn't able to find out because I had to get back to work after waiting in the office for over an hour with a unknown additional amount of waiting in front me. In the hour+ I was in the office, I witnessed dismissive staff members shoo people out the door twice. On arrival, I asked whether the doctor was running on time and was told things were running 15 minutes behind. As time rolled through 15 minutes to 30, 45, 60 minutes behind and beyond there was no action taken by staff to share information about the when I would be able to see the doctor. When I approached the desk to see what was going on, I got this message: It's an A-B-C processI'm A, you checked in with me that's done B is where you pay, you did thatC is where you see the doctor, I can't tell you when that happensMy impression after that statement:First, It's not my problem. And second, we don't care about you after step B

Dr Dinlenc is the best surgeon in his field. He is highly competend and caring and has a great team that supports him. He is obviously busy given that he is in high demand but he is highly recommended .

Dr. Dinlenc is an excellent physician and surgeon with very fine patient skills. He explains everything thoroughly, makes contact with his patient, and is accessible by email for questions. One has the feeling that Dr. Dinlenc is devoted to the practice of medicine and cares deeply for his patients, all the while being a brilliant MD. I have felt privileged to be under his care.