Dr. Caner Sakin Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Caner Sakin?

Great Doctor

Posted on October 26th, 2015

Listens to me and my decisions regarding my diagnosis and medications I will or will not take.

Posted on October 18th, 2015

I have a lupus diagnosis. The patient education regarding the disease has been feeble, at best. I don't have have a medical background and am relying more on the interned to understand the disease, side effects and repercussions. In today's healthcare world, I'm surprised there isn't a case/care manager for me or a clinical coordination team to facilitate my integrated care other than a fifteen minute quarterly provider visit.

Posted on June 24th, 2015

Dr Sakin, spends quite a bit of time with me answering questions, as I always bring my husband a d with me for my Fibromyalgia appointments as we are both trying to understand how best to help me. he has been very thorough answering our questions and explaining my condition to us. Dr Sankin suggest a few choices of medications and then you go to your regular Dr. To help you choose the medication that may work best for you after your Dr explains what each suggested medication is and how it may help you also your Dr will check your medications your already taking checking to see what works best with what you're already taking. Great Dr. Wonderful staff. Yes I would Recommend Dr Caner Sam in to others.

Posted on December 5th, 2014

After being tentatively diagnosed with RA by my PCP, I made an appointment fiwth this doctor. Twice my appointment was canceled due to his illness. When I expressed dismay because I was in pain, instead of apologizing or offering a solution, the nurse rudely chided me and said, "people get sick, you know". I told them forget it, I would find another doctor, but they kept pestering me for the next 6 months asking why I hadn't rescheduled yet. Terrible.

Posted on February 28th, 2017