4.9

Have you seen Dr. Cannon Milani?

Dr. Milani is one of the most approachable and caring physicians I have ever met. He always takes more time than allotted to address all of my needs and concerns. His humanity is what is needed in cancer care.

He is an excellent Doctor.

Dr Milani is my Oncolgist.I met him at Long Beach Memorial.I was a patient of one of his partners from Agajanian Group,but since that moment he is taking care of me.I'm very very proud of Doctor Milani.He takes the time to answer all the questions you have,he is polite,an excellent human being.

He is an excellent Dr.

I found Dr Milani by accident when trying research other hematologist after much disappointment with two others. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Milani. My first visit and he listened to me and spent almost 2 hrs gathering my story and so forth. He is extremely compassionate, and great listener, researcher and I was very sad when I had to lose him due to relocation.

Dr. Cannon Milani is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.

Dr. Cannon Milani Is this you?