Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Caprice D McGrall has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Caprice D McGrall has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Caprice D McGrall has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 2
She is an extremely rude doctor. She does not listen to the patients needs. Very cold and uncaring. I was hurt during the exam and mentioned it, however it did not seem to matter. I would never return to see her again. I can only imagine what the associates are like. Take my advice, look somewhere else for medical treatment. A doctor in the specialty needs to be understanding and caring. You will not find it with Dr. Mcgrail.
18 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions11300 E 13 Mile Rd, Warren, MI
Dr. Caprice D McGrall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, MI.