Dr. Cara A Attanucci Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cara A Attanucci?

Could not recommend her more highly

I was especially anxious trying to find a new ObGYN before my husband and I tried to get pregnant. I had terrible luck with past doctors. I could not have been more thankful that I found her. She is patient. She takes time to listen to what is happening with her patients. She is not an alarmist but takes symptoms/conditions seriously. I never felt like I was foolish for asking a question. Her answers were thorough and easy to understand. If you are looking for a caring, attentive, knowledgable doctor who listens to her patients, Dr. A is the best doctor.

As soon as I walked in the door, I should have walked back out. The women at the front desk were not friendly. They talked amongst themselves instead of greeting people. Dr. Attanucci was ok, but didn't spend time with me discussing my issues. Had several test/procedures and the follow up was terrible.

Great pre and post natal care

Dr. Attanucci didn't end up being the doc on call the night I had my daughter but I did see her for all my prenatal and postpartum care. She is great at listening to and putting to rest any concerns you might have. She is non-alarmist but careful, which I really liked as a first time mom. She's also a genuinely nice person. I missed seeing her after my baby was born!