Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cara Beatty
Dr. Cara Beatty, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arvada, CO. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Beatty is affiliated with North Suburban Medical Center-HealthONE, Littleton Adventist Hospital and Swedish Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Cara Beatty has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dear Dr. Beatty, We cannot tell you how much we miss you!!!. It was such a delight to have you as our Dr. Sam is now 11 yrs old, you were so great. You took such great care of us and then my hands,due to milking cows. Did not work out so well. 3 operation's later, they work OK, but have really changed my quality of life.I so wish you were still here in Cokato.In fact, we maybe moving to CO. If it works out, we so hope to have you back as our Dr. We hope you and your family are doing well and enjoying CO! I called you Cara, because we spoke so often,you called me and said "Ann this is Cara. One of the best DR. We have ever had. Take Care.David, Ann & Sam Swanson, Cokata, mn
Dr. Beatty is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Anthony Hospital
St Anthony North Hospital
Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
23 Years Experience
University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Cara Beatty accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Hidden Lake Mental Health, 7701 Sheridan Blvd, Arvada, CO
Dr. Cara Beatty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arvada, CO.