Dr. Cara E Brown Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Cara E Brown?

I have complete confidence in Dr. Cara Brown.

I went to see Dr. Cara Brown because I just wasn’t feeling right. My eyes were really dry. My mouth tasted bad within minutes of brushing my teeth. I would get too tired to play golf by the 12th hole, even riding in the cart. I thought I was going to die at 45. She was kind and understood my fear. She eliminated the conditions I thought I might have. She analyzed the information and correctly diagnosed a rare auto-immune syndrome. I have complete confidence in Dr. Cara Brown.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Cara Brown has been taking care of me for several years. She is knowledgeable and kind. I am very satisfied.

Chronic knee pain

Very knowledgeable, compassionate. Conducts thorough exam. Helped me get on long term pain medication, rather than keeping me on opiates. Did this to help me from being addicted. I thought she was great. I recommend her or her husband Matt as a PFP.

Awesome Doctor!

There are many things to love about Dr. C Brown but I mostly appreciate her thoroughness and I believe she is one of the most intelligent doctors I've visited. She cares about her patients personal history and medical history. She goes above and beyond to care for her patients. I most definitely trust her medical judgement. She does spend a lot of time w her patients but my waiting time has never been over 15 minutes.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Cara Brown goes the extra mile to care for her patients. She takes care of my medical conditions while making me feel respected and valued as a person and as a patient. She spends an appropriate amount of time with me. She asks the hard questions that get to the heart of the problem. She is very knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Cara Brown.

Best Doctor We have ever had

Dr. Cara Brown is the best Doctor for myself and my children. She is great at answering any questions and finding the answers if needed. She is great with little kids and helpful in finding alternate ways to fix problems. I would completely recommend this Dr. to anyone that wants the doctor with the best bedside manner and care.

Dr. Cara E Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnstown, CO.