Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Cara K Debley
Dr. Cara K Debley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edmonds, WA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Debley is affiliated with Swedish/Edmonds and University of Washington Medical Center. Dr. Debley has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Cara K Debley has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Cara K Debley has the following 25 expertise
- Sports Injuries
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Back Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Back Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Spinal Disorders
- Colon Cancer
- Neck Injuries
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
Dr. Cara K Debley has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
Our relative received treatment by Dr Debley after becoming very sick in the liver after complications following surgery on a broken hip. Dr Debley was very negative on the prognosis and even went as far as to say that further treatment was a waste of time as our family member is 86 years old, and all we are doing is prolonging the inevitable. Another Dr was more positive on the prognosis, and when we challenged Debley later in the week, she completely changed her prognosis and even went on to say that the patient was not that sick after all. We do not at all think this Dr is compassionate or caring for the patient or the family. We have since moved onto another doctor and our family member is in rehab now making a full recovery.
I recently saw Dr Debley for a colonoscopy.She and her team are top notch.They anwered every one of my concerns before they started the procedure.They monitored my pulse,temperature & BP throughout.Even Sara,the nurse who inserted the IV did so with such efficiency that I barely felt it and had no bruise afterward.I felt absolutely no discomfort through the colonoscopy,& their office followed up with me the next day & the day after.I have been in public service for 30 years, and I know a great team of professionals when I see them, and Dr Debley has it.I can wholeheartedly recommend this doctor and her staff.They inspired confidence every step of the way.
I have a family member that is seeing her and they are very unhappy with the service. As they are becoming more sick she is very unresponsive and has and "Don't call me, I will call you attitude." While his primary care physician is generally concerned. Dr Debley has not shown any caring towards the patients general health. I would look elsewhere for a specialist....
I Like Dr. Debley, I got in right away the first time I saw her.She did what she had to do, and did it well. She found something that made her think I needed to go to a E.N.T. Wow she was right. After dealing with that, I am now dealing with what we put on the back buner.I had a procedure done and I don't think it has been fixed. Waiting on a call back from Dr. Debley.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Debley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Cara K Debley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPUGET SOUND GASTROENTEROLOGY, 21600 Highway 99 Ste 260, Edmonds, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cara K Debley, MD - Gastroenterology in Edmonds, WA, in this video.
Dr. Cara K Debley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edmonds, WA.