2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cara K Debley?

Does not wan to listen, no bedside maners.

Find another specialist....

Our relative received treatment by Dr Debley after becoming very sick in the liver after complications following surgery on a broken hip. Dr Debley was very negative on the prognosis and even went as far as to say that further treatment was a waste of time as our family member is 86 years old, and all we are doing is prolonging the inevitable. Another Dr was more positive on the prognosis, and when we challenged Debley later in the week, she completely changed her prognosis and even went on to say that the patient was not that sick after all. We do not at all think this Dr is compassionate or caring for the patient or the family. We have since moved onto another doctor and our family member is in rehab now making a full recovery.

Extraordinary Team of Specialists:

I recently saw Dr Debley for a colonoscopy.She and her team are top notch.They anwered every one of my concerns before they started the procedure.They monitored my pulse,temperature & BP throughout.Even Sara,the nurse who inserted the IV did so with such efficiency that I barely felt it and had no bruise afterward.I felt absolutely no discomfort through the colonoscopy,& their office followed up with me the next day & the day after.I have been in public service for 30 years, and I know a great team of professionals when I see them, and Dr Debley has it.I can wholeheartedly recommend this doctor and her staff.They inspired confidence every step of the way.

I have a family member that is seeing her and they are very unhappy with the service. As they are becoming more sick she is very unresponsive and has and "Don't call me, I will call you attitude." While his primary care physician is generally concerned. Dr Debley has not shown any caring towards the patients general health. I would look elsewhere for a specialist....

I Like Dr. Debley, I got in right away the first time I saw her.She did what she had to do, and did it well. She found something that made her think I needed to go to a E.N.T. Wow she was right. After dealing with that, I am now dealing with what we put on the back buner.I had a procedure done and I don't think it has been fixed. Waiting on a call back from Dr. Debley.

DR Debley is very knowledgable, I had absolute confidence that she knew what she was doing. I would have liked more time with her at the initial appointment. The procedure went very well, the staff at the operating clinic were awesome! I would have liked a face to face follow up..I received a written report in the mail.

Dr. Cara K Debley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Edmonds, WA.

Dr. Cara K Debley Is this you?