Dr. Cara Dodson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cara Dodson?

Posted on July 21st, 2016

Dr. Dodson has a great bedside manner, personable, asks many questions to make sure she understands anything impacting my health, and is generally thorough, and gentle during the exam. I would recommend her to anyone.

Unethically canceling appointments of patients with insurance

Posted on February 10th, 2015

I had been calling the to make an appointment for over one week, and they would take down my information but would never get back to me. So I booked an appointment with Dodson in zocdoc.com saying ``I am paying by myself'' and the office staff called within a few hours to confirm the appointment and ask more information. The moment they learned I actually have insurance, they CANCELLED the appointment! I guess they only want people that pay with cash. It is not only horrible, it is cruel to jerk pregnant women around for weeks, not giving them appointments, and then canceling appointments if they have insurance. This doctor and her practice will be reported to the AMA and state medical boards for these grossly unethical practices.

awesome

Posted on September 27th, 2010

Dr. Dodson was the best doctor. I am sad that I can no longer be her patient. I have moved away. I hope to find someone out here half as good as her. Dr. Dodson was recommended to me by a friend of mine. During my first exam, she diagnosed me with something my other doctors missed. We had an office procedure done. I am a serious afraidy cat and she made me, not so afraid. Another time, when I had to have surgery she reassured me and held my hand while I was going under. She calmed me. I was shaking and cold and she made me feel warm and calm. I can't thank her enough for making GYN visits not so uncomfortable. I HIGHLY recommended her to anyone and everyone.

Posted on January 19th, 2010

Fantastic doctor. I highly recommend her!

Posted on May 27th, 2009

excellent doctor - highly recommend. Wonderfully caring and very professional. Unfortunately I may have to change doctors because Spring Ob/Gyn no longer takes my insurance, but I may consider paying out-of-network prices just to stay with her

Posted on April 18th, 2017