- University Of Colorado Hospital
- Children's Hospital Colorado
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cara L Mack MD
Dr. Cara L Mack, MD is a doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO, with another office in Aurora, CO. They have 28 years of experience. Their specialties include Hepatology, Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Dr. Cara L Mack has 2 locations
Dr. Cara L Mack has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Cara L Mack has the following 3 expertise
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Biliary Atresia
28 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Cara L Mack Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Cara L Mack
Dr. Mack graduated from the Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine in 1992. Dr. Mack works in Aurora, CO and 1 other location and specializes in Hepatology and Pediatric Gastroenterology. Dr. Mack is affiliated with University Of Colorado Hospital and Children's Hospital Colorado.