- 14 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
- 1 comment
- 1 specialty
- 1 location
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cara L Obrien has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr Obrien is one of th ebest doctors I have seen in years. My mother is currently a patient of hers at Duke Medical center. Rex hospital and numerous doctors had no clue what was wrong with my mother so I took het to Duke and man I am glad that I did. Dr O'brien took the time to listen to my mom well most other doctors had given up. She is on the right path and has been able to pinpoint th eissue in just 2 days, now please understand we have been dealing with doctors and hospitals for 4 months and nobody could help. Please trust me if you have the opportunity to be treated by her you'll love the care you receive, I promise.
14 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Cara L Obrien accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDuke University Medical Center, 200 Trent Dr, Durham, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cara L Obrien in this video.
Dr. Cara L Obrien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.