Dr. Cara Obrien Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Cara Obrien?

Finally a doctor who takes her time and gets it right

Posted on March 23rd, 2009

Dr Obrien is one of th ebest doctors I have seen in years. My mother is currently a patient of hers at Duke Medical center. Rex hospital and numerous doctors had no clue what was wrong with my mother so I took het to Duke and man I am glad that I did. Dr O'brien took the time to listen to my mom well most other doctors had given up. She is on the right path and has been able to pinpoint th eissue in just 2 days, now please understand we have been dealing with doctors and hospitals for 4 months and nobody could help. Please trust me if you have the opportunity to be treated by her you'll love the care you receive, I promise.

Type 2 Diabetes