Dr. Cara E Perez Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Cara E Perez?

Pain management

First time meeting her, came in the door, said who she was and sat down at the computer. She didn't look at me the entire time, just her computer. When I would discuss my pain and what I suggested about a different method , she more or less was arrogant, still looking at her computer. She had a terrible bedside manner and was very rude. I wish my Dr. before her was still there, he listened and looked directly at you when you were talking.

WAS THE MOST UNCARING ASST IN THE HISTORY OF MEDICINE . WEEKS TO GET RETURN CALLS. FOR SOME BODY IN PAIN MAGEMENT NO COMPASSIONAT ALL NO RETURN CALLS SOMETIMES FOR WEEKS. DR WAS OK IF YOU COULD GET TO HER.F

Retired

I had never been to this doctor before. She entered the room and did not introduce herself to me. She did not discuss pain management at all. She did not discuss anything pertaining tp my pain such as things I could do to help with pain. she asked me a couple questions about physical therapy, then did not pursue that. she did not smile during entire visit and actually scowled at me the whole time I was there. She TOLD me she was going to see if my insurance would pay for injections. Then would let me know. At that point she did not explain what kind of injections or how they were performed. She then left the room with out saying goodbye. I was taken aback by what I considered rudeness from someone I had never met before. There is no way I want further treatment from this doctor. I feel like she took my time and my money and I received nothing in return. I would not recommend her to anyone I know. If I could rate Dr. Perez lower than 1 star I would.

Very good at diagnosing PROBLEMS Be honest and she will help with pain. After hand surgery she made sure I was OK. I think she's the best. Sara her assistant is exceptional also

Don't waste your time

Have went to her for epidural steroid injections multiple times. Myself and the doctor have been trying to get me scheduled for 7 weeks straight and they still won't call to schedule me after at least 3 referrals and 14 phone calls and numerous messages. When you call you can only leave a message for her assistant who says she will get back to you in 24 to 48 hours. Apparently she only has time for those seeking pain drugs.

She's a great Dr. Hated to see her leave Woodman Dr office. She was my Dr and I was not notified that she even was leaving. Sure do miss her!

New patient

I love everyone in the office! I had a long wait time but it was worth it! I came in, met the doctor and her team and had a plan by the time I left. I started physical therapy, had two injections and felt like a kud again. Thank you!

Continue my care to Dr Perez's new office.

I have been a patient of Dr Perez for past 3 years. She always treated me with upmost respect. My monthly visits with her were immediate acknowledge of my history & recent status. I had a significant fall out of state this past March, adding an acute injury to my chronic condition. Dr Perez's performed my last 2 lateral epi injections. I know they would not fix my problem, it was awesome that she was accurate and fast. I would like to transfer to her office. I have never been one to switch Drs frequently.

Horrible! Office Staff is RUDE! And DR is worse

DR PEREZ IS AWFUL AND HER STAFF IS JUST AS BAD, IF YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO SEE THEM, DON'T YOU WILL BE ANGRY AND FRUSTRATED I AM 63 YEARS OLD WITH 20 TYPES OF ARTHIRITIS NOT TO MENTION SPURS ON MY SPINE AND I AM ALWAYS TREATED HORRIBLY. DO NOT RECCOMEND

Very Pleased

Dr. Perez is a very caring, compassionate and concerned doctor. She understands my pain and works to find ways to deal with the pain other than just medicine, which is very important to me.

I love Dr Perez! One of the most compassionate and comprehensive doctors I have met! Wish she would start doing pain again--we miss her !

Dr. Cara E Perez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springboro, OH.