Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cara Soper
Dr. Cara Soper, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plattsburgh, NY, with another office in Burlington, VT. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology. Dr. Soper is affiliated with The University of Vermont Medical Center Main Campus, The University of Vermont Health Network Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center and Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Cara Soper has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Cara Soper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plattsburgh, NY.