Dr. Carabeth Russell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carabeth Russell?

Professional and Caring

Posted on May 31st, 2017

Good but not great

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

Pros - Dr. Russell is a great doctor and feel she uses her degree along with common sense. I think she cares and does seem to spend alot of time with you. Cons-She does seem to be out of the office alot, or at least when I need appointments. I always have to follow up with them after I have test done (which I don't feel is my job) and anytime I need to ask her nurse a question or leave a message, regardless of the urgency I have to wait at least 48 hours.

Posted on March 25th, 2013

Accurate diagnosis -- follow up, courteous staff

Posted on April 19th, 2012

Total Dysfunction. Prescribed antibiotic that made me break out... then doctor was unavailble for a week and a half after that to discuss. Scheduled for a CT scan, but never heard back - wrote down my number wrong. Scheduled CT exam, never received prep information in mail. CT scanned wrong body part... had to go back the next day for a second one. Called to tell me there was a "nodule" in my chest... when I asked where, the nurse replied, "I don't know, she didn't tell me."Asked to pick up my medical records (so I could leave the office)... received a call from one woman telling me that my records wouldn't be ready until the next day... 15 minutes later, I received another call from a completely different woman telling me that my records were ready for pick up. I have been strung along for 3 months by this office.

Posted on October 16th, 2017