The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carber Huang
Dr. Carber Huang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with other offices in Vancouver, WA and Vancouver, WA (and 4 other locations). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Huang is affiliated with Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr, Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center and Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carber Huang has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.<br>The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Carber Huang has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Carber Huang is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Huang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
Providence Health System Oregon
Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
18 Years Experience
The University of Texas Southwestern
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carber Huang, MD - Vascular Surgery in Portland, OR, in this video.
Dr. Carber Huang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.