4.7

Have you seen Dr. Careen R Whitley?

Excellent physician and friendly staff.

THANK YOU!!!!!

I started seeing Dr. Whitley when we both were youngsters, I'm 65 now. Dr. Whitley has always been very pleasant and professional along with being very informative and a good listener, I am very sorry to see there facility is closing. Dr. Whitley along with the staff I wish you all the best in your future endeavors and may Gods continued blessings pour out upon you. Peace and blessings always...

Thank You So Much!

I am so happy to have found Dr. Whitley. She is the only doctor who has really cared about me as a person. She goes over and above in helping me with my health issues.

Caring Doctor

I enjoy seeing Dr Whitley saw me at a time when i was having some real bad health problems, and started making arraingments for me to address the issues right away. I am doing much better, and will continue to keep her as my care provitor.

Dr. Careen R Whitley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oakland, CA.

Dr. Careen R Whitley Is this you?