Dr. Caren S Ferris Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Caren S Ferris?

Should be cloned!

I have been Dr. Ferris's patient for a long time. I travel from Greenfield to Wilbraham every couple of months to see her because she is worth every mile I have to travel to see her. She has stuck by me through thick and thin. I traveled from one end of the State to the next to get answers to the debilitating symptoms I was exhibiting only to be told in not so many words that it was in my head. Dr. Ferris never made me feel that I was making it up and researched exhaustively to find the key to solve the issue. Although my symptoms have not totally gone away Dr. Ferris was able to treat me to where I can function in my day to day life. I will always be appreciated.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, NEVER FEEL RUSHED, VERY DOWN TO EARTH, DESERVES 10 STARS!!!

she is a great psychiatrist, their is just one problem and thats the secretarys of the office. they are rude and should not be working in such a delicate setting for the way they treat the patients

Super Psych

Outwardly pleasant and caring. Listens to every word said. Accurate in diagnoses and medications and quickly adjusts dosing as needed. Quickly returns calls she receives on her emergency number. Especially honest and forthright in her counseling. Clearly brilliant. Feel like she is always available for me and that helps my inner self as well as any medications. Would highly recommend her services to anyone in need.

THE BEST

I couldn't be happier with her. Exceptionally caring.Goes beyond usual care.