Dr. Caren S Goldberg Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Caren S Goldberg?

Why do you want to be a doctor?

She was extremely difficult and uncomfortable to talk to about the reasons we were there, and was very judgmental and rude. I was completely shocked at the way I was talked to! Totally agree - it gives UMich hospital a bad name!.

Horrible Doctor

This Doctor was the worst we have ever delt with, and my children, husband, and I have seen quite a few doctors and specialists for all kinds of reasons over the years. She was extremely difficult and uncomfortable to talk to about the reasons we were there, and was very judgmental and rude. I was completely shocked at the way I was talked to! I'm very glad she told us there was nothing wrong and we didn't need to come back because if we did we most definitely wouldn't have come back to her! It really surprises me that she still practices without numerous complaints. It really made me mad that we drove all the way out there, paid to park, was treated like crap, at 8 in the morning for nothing!!! I have never been so upset at a doctor in my life, she should be terminated for her people skills! Why help people when you can't even talk nicely to them or listen for that matter?? Your a horrible doctor Caren, find another profession!!