Dr. Caren Ires Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Caren Ires?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

My hands surgery

Dr. Ires told me surgery wasn't needed on my broken hand. Only a splint. Two weeks later during a follow up appointment the Dr. that saw me asked me why I didn't have surgery. My knuckles were shattered and were not going to heal correctly.Two other Dr's agreed. The day of the surgery Dr. Ires didn't show up until around 7:00pm and I was scheduled for a 4:30PM appointment. I was told I wouldn't be seen until around 1:00am in the morning. I rescheduled and had the surgery done. My two fingers came out all deformed and I don't have use of them. I am trying to get physical therapy and a second opinion. I am not happy at all with the way my case has been handled.

Metastatic Melanoma

Dr. Caren Ires is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.