Dr. Carey G Cottle Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Carey G Cottle Jr?

I had an excellent working relationship with Dr. Cottle for over 5 years. Our visits were never rushed; he listened attentively and respected my concerns. He was very deliberate in his assessments of my issues and conservative in his recommendations for my drug therapy. I've had numerous psychiatrists I've over 20 years - Dr. Cottle ranks #3.

An excellent doctor.

Very Caring and Professional

Dr. Cottle and the staff at Crossroads Psychiatric are excellent. They are very kind, caring, and professional. They give you ample time and really listen to you. I've never felt rushed in all the 10 years I've been a patient there. Dr. Cottle is conservative with his medical treatment, not wanting to take things too far too fast with psych meds. Crossroads isn't all about pushing meds at all; in fact, they have several psychologists / therapists on staff who are very helpful in allowing you to work through any personal issues that you find problematic. While they are a Christian practice, they are careful not to push any views on you, and are very respectful of people of all faiths / beliefs. I would highly recommend Dr. Cottle and the staff at Crossroads Psychiatric.

Best Doctor I've worked with...

Dr. Cottle has helped change my life for the better over the last 5-6 years. I appreciate him very much.

He listened to me and is helping more than anyone could ever possibly know, and he has a great staff.

Very cold and uncaring. Does not listen to patient's feelings . Very arrogant and disrespectful. Has a "one size fits all" method of treating patients.

Dr. Carey G Cottle Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.