Dr. Carey B Dachman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Carey B Dachman?

Caring pain doctor

He is very thorough, compassionate and knowledgeable. Been going to his clinic for over 5 years. Everyone there is great.

BEST and FINEST Doctor I have EVER had.

I have had may doctors throughout my 61 years and I have to say that Dr Carey B. Dachman is by far, Hands Down, the BEST and FINEST doctor that I have EVER had. Pain Therapy is the name of his office, I see him for my RA, but the office helps people not with just RA but with all sorts of PAIN issues. One of the things that I consider a key thing of Dr. Dachman is that he is ALWAYS on time for your appointments. How many doctors can you say that about? He also comes into your appointment and is up to date on everything about you ands as to why you are there for your visit, in other words he does his homework before he even steps foot into your exam room. If he needs to give you an injection of some sort and sees that it was painful to you he will ask is you are ok(what doctor have you had before that has done that?)and if he can do or get anything for you. I have had him ask me if he can get me a coffee. That may sound small to you, but i like that it is him asking. I have had him call me at home to see how i am doing and have even gotten emails from him asking how I am doing. This doctor goes ABOVE and BEYOND for you. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to you. Make an appoint with him, you will be glad that you did!!!

The doctor was very ..

The doctor was very responsive to see the next day. Thank you.The doctor zeroed in the problem with laser visionThe doctor listens to my concerns and questions.The doctor is compassionate The doctor actually calls me with results which I really appreciate The office staff is very goodThe medical staff is excellence I rate everything being done as 6 STARS

My pediatric rheumat..

My pediatric rheumatologist spoke very highly of Dr. Dachman before I transferred to an adult rheumatologist, and I totally see why! Dr. Dachman and his staff are extremely helpful and caring. They take personal interest in you, not only as a patient, but as a person as well. Scheduling is super easy and very accommodating. They're an efficient team with practically no wait time. My personal treatment is effective and I've seen significant improvement in my daily life! All thanks to the care I've received from Pain Therapy Associates! I've already recommended this practice to others in need of this level of care and will definitely continue to do so.

Excellent experience A quick dx was made and successful treatment started

I have been a long t..

I have been a long term patient in this practice and know the staff well. I have always been treated with respect, kindness and good humor. It takes special patience to work with chronic pain patients, and I have appreciated the compassion shown by the members of this treatment team!

Dr Dachman has helpe..

Dr Dachman has helped me tremendously! I was very fortunate to be referred to him by another physician & the level of care I have received has truthfully changed my life. I still struggle with my condition but with Dr Dachman's care, I'm managed better than I have been in years. The office staff, Kathy, Michelle, Rana & Brittany are very friendly & always greet me with a smile. Thanks so much!

tremendous physician...stays very uptodate with the latest treatments for pain and arthritis..I would highly recommend him!!

Highly Recommended

I've been coming to Dr. Dachman since 2011. I came in with numbness in my fingers. I choose Dr. Dachman because he believes in alternative medicine. With acupuncture and massage therapies I have not had a flare up in a very long time. I also am being treated for arthritis and we have been able to manage the pain. I love the people here, I feel like family and would highly recommend him to friends and family.

Always Upbeat

I love coming here for monthly appointments. Dr. Is always so up beat and has great energy. Staff always greets me right away and I never have to wait long and appointments are fast and to the point.

Extremely Happy With Care

Dr Dachman has a wonderful staff. Dr Dachman has tried everything in his power to control my pain and has. I will continue to see him and could not ask for anything more. I'm extremely happy with my care .

I was in terrible pain until I saw. Dr dachman My life has now returned